Monday, January 31, 2011

I am obsessed with Ensculptic


In 1969, a visionary architect named Winslow Wedin designed what turns out to be my dream home for the Littlejohn family. It's named Ensculptic, it's on 8 1/2 acres in Minnetrista, MN and it's on the market as we speak. 

The problem... my husband and I already own another of our dream homes - a 1986 geodesic dome on 4 1/2 acres. We can't have both, and even if we were willing to sell our little dome, we could not afford to purchase and rehab Ensculptic. This is a tragedy on many levels, as we are both completely in love with the house and know exactly where we would put everything we own and have ideas on how we would bring it back to its former glory (if we had the money).

But I can obsess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Please note that comments are moderated, so your comment may not show up right away. If you send spam, it will be deleted.